Career and College Matters Webinar
Time & Location
About The Event
What We're About
- Are you a parent who wants to help your child make good college and career decisions?
- Is your child unsure about what he or she wants to do after high-school?
- Do you have a young adult child who has completed high-school but still needs help figuring out what’s next?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this meetup maybe just what you’re looking for.
The “Career and College Matters” is a monthly meetup group designed to help teenagers, young adults and parents get the information they need to make confident and informed career decisions.
The meetup is organized and facilitated by Dr. Mildred Charles, a Board-Certified Coach with eight years of experience specializing in career coaching.
Each meeting focuses on a main topic that includes strategies and resources, as well as an open floor discussion. Guest speakers will occasionally be invited to present on career related topics that focus on career exploration and post-secondary planning.
- This group is open to anyone who has youth related career and college concerns beyond high-school.
- Each month we will cover a different topic that deals with today’s postsecondary issues related to education and the workforce.
- All events are designed to provide a safe, open and positive space to support career development